Track Accessability Notice
Good news everyone.
The track resurfacing has been completed. There is still a few things to be finalised, but we are excited to be able to race on it again.
NOTE: Due to Title Events coming up there is still some closure days.
Please click here to view calendar for track closure dates and coming events
** If the calendar date is "Blank", then the track is open to all Members.
Radio Controlled Model Car Racing!
This circuit is located at Littlehampton in the heart of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, about half an hour drive from Adelaide city. Situated on the side of a hill, the circuit provides changes in elevation, an unusual characteristic for a race track.
The facilities include :
* A covered driver's rostrum which can comfortably accommodate fourteen competitors and is well elevated, providing an excellent view of the circuit.
* A lap counting shed, incorporating the latest AMBrc lap counting system.
* A very comfortable pit shelter, complete with steel work benches for 50 competitor and brick paved flooring.
* 240 volt power to all benches.
* Separate cleaning and tyre truing bench, with air guns and 240 volt power.
* Unisex toilets.
* A fully serviced canteen.
* Spectator viewing area with seating.
Proudly Supported by